Copyright © 2015 www.hnatranscom. All Rights Reserved.
Join the family! Looking for a long term career opportunity with growth potential? Look no further! We have the following opportunities available:
1. Tumbling – Process transmission cases by utilizing vibratory tumblers.
2. Hot Tank – Washing and preparing transmission parts utilizing an industrial hot tank washer and air gun.
3. Tear Down Bench – Disassembly of transmissions
4. Mechanic – General maintenance on fleet vehicles and R&R of transmissions.
5. Electronics – Testing and processing of transmission solenoids.
6. Transmission Builder – must have Honda and Acura transmission assembly experience.
Fill out & submit online application for consideration (or apply in person 8727 Rochester Ave. Rancho Cucamonga
Please read and understand this statement before signing your application:
The information I provided in this Application for Employment is true. False, incomplete or misrepresented information will be sufficient cause for my application to be rejected or, if discovered after I am employed, cause for immediate termination of my employment.
I authorize the employer to obtain information about me from previous employers, educational instructions and other parties to verify the accuracy of information in this application, a related employment resume or personal interview. I waive all rights and claims I may otherwise have against the employer or its representatives, for seeking and using information to evaluate my employment request and all other persons who provide information for this purpose.
This application will expire in one year. unless otherwise notified, I understand that my status as an applicant will end. I may re-apply for employment in the future by completing a new application.
This application is not an employment agreement. If I accept an offer of employment I understand I may resign at any time, and the employer may terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, unless required by law. I understand that no one, other than a corporate officer of the employer, has the authority to enter into any employment agreement with terms contrary to the foregoing and then only in writing signed by such officer.